You are hereSpeakers Bureau
Do you need a refreshing, new perspective at your next gathering or meeting? Need a clear articulation of gospel values to today's issues? Contact us.
Some of our speakers and their areas of expertise:
- What are the "New Evangelicals?"
- The Twin Apocalypses of Climate Change and Nuclear Disarmament
- Caring for Creation: God's Will or the Devil's Deception?
- Engaging Religious Communities Abroad: a new mission strategy
- A Holistic Sanctity of Life Ethic
- Christian Political Theory and Practice
- Marriage and Family
- Human Rights and the Torture Crisis
- Islam 101: What you're not hearing in the current debate
- Film screenings: Theologians Under Hitler, Hearts Divided, and Elisabeth of Berlin
- Film and Media for the Common Good
- Domestic Sex Trafficking & The Christian Response
- Femmevangelical: Women & the Church
- The American Dream & The Consumer Religion: Faith & the Culture of Consumption
- Gen X, Gen Y & The Millenials: New Evangelicals for a New Age
- Technology, Media & Faith: Faithfulness in a Streaming World
- Inheriting the Earth: coming together to care for creation
- Following Jesus into Politics: stories and lessons from running for Congress as a young Evangelical
- To Be a Witness: renewing the role of faith in America
Contact us and tell us about your needs. Check back regularly as additional speakers will be added to this page as they become available.